Personal data includes information that the website obtains during the period of providing services to you and which, in accordance with the legislation of Georgia, can be used for direct marketing purposes. The purpose of placing these terms and conditions on the company's website is to provide you with information about our work principles and your legal protection mechanisms when processing personal data. These Terms and Conditions constitute a binding agreement between you and the Company.
Definition of Terms
Company - "Omega" LLC /trade mark "Megatechnika"/; Registered in accordance with the legislation of Georgia, identification code: 211334830. Registered address: Tbilisi, Tsereteli #140;
Data processor - company;
Website - the company's website - megatechnica.ge, through which customer service is provided;
User - a natural or legal person who, by registering on the website, agrees to these terms and conditions and/or communicates with the company;
data subject - user;
Personal data - name, surname, date of birth, personal number/passport number, phone number, address, bank details, e-mail and password;
- Personal data of users is confidential
- We will process personal data in accordance with the requirements of the Georgian Law on "Personal Data Protection";
- We will not disclose the information you provide to third parties without your permission, except for the cases stipulated by the legislation of Georgia;
- We will use personal data only reasonably;
- We will take care of the security and protection of your personal data;
- Personal data can be used in aggregated form to produce statistics.
- If you wish, we will provide you with information regarding the processing of your personal data.
- The purpose of data processing is registration on the website, use of any services posted/offered through the company's website, purchase of desired products, direct marketing.
- Providing data is voluntary;
- You have the right to receive, correct, update, add, block, delete and destroy information about your personal data processed by the company
A "cookie" is a small piece of data that is sent from a website server to a user's personal computer, mobile phone, tablet or other electronic device and stored on the hard drive of that device. It plays an important role in providing various services to the customer. Among many other useful purposes, it allows to store and process information about the behavior of the user and his device, to identify the user through the stored information and to improve the service offered.
Accordingly, the purpose of using "cookie" files by our website is to improve the service, simplify online shopping for users and obtain statistical data of the website.
If you want to limit cookies or block them on our website, you can change your browser settings. Please note that some of the services we offer may not function if you block or delete cookies.
Corrections and changes